
I had a night on the Chinatown last Friday with the girls from the office, Shia, taking the picture, my boss, Adi, with me here, and Yuri. Shia introduced all to delightful Peking Duck. I highly enjoyed it. Also, while walking back through Chinatown, I almost bought me a little baby turtle, for $1. They were the cutest things ever. A whole bunch of them were swimming in a saucer. They were maybe 2" long. I figured Bryan would kill me though if I brought one home. So, I left them there, even though it almost broke my heart.

This is the chef carving our whole peking duck. Head and all. It was pretty cool, and also delicious. When you guys come to visit, this is where we have to go for chinese. The name of it is the Peking Duck House. Imagine that.

This is Yuri and Adi. Yuri's from Japan. I'm going to go there with her next summer. He he. She doesn't know this yet.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home