B & T

Sunday, June 11, 2006

So, on our way out to the Hamptons, Bryan and I found this really awesome petting zoo. They had all kinds of animals. I fed baby goats, and sheep, and donkeys and some Fallow Deer, which were my favorite. They're these really pretty blond deer. Bryan really liked the giant camel, the llamas and Alpacas, and the miniature goats, oh, and the giant, lazy pigs. (They were really gross though.)





Okay, this was my favorite part of the zoo. This llama was really excited about meeting Bryan and eating his food. So Bryan held out the bucket and freaked out when the llama went to town. It was really funny.









This guy was huge. I've never seen a camel so big up close. He wasn't too interested in us though.


This little guy wasn't too fond of me holding him. His little heart was out of control, so I put him down right after the picture to be with his other buddies.



I like the babies the best. Can you tell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home