B & T

Friday, March 10, 2006



Okay, so Bryan and I went with Alana and Alex this week to a lecture given by Andres Serrano (pictured at right). He's a really brilliant photographer and what we refer to in the art world as an "art star." His lecture was really great and I asked a couple of questions which he answered very humourously. So, after the lecture was over, it's sort of protocol to go and shake the artist's hand, so as I go to do so, and say it was a wonderful lecture, he says to me, and I quote, "you have the most beautiful lips." I didn't quite know the proper response for that, so I just said thank you. Alex and Alana got the biggest kick out of it and called me "hot lips" for the rest of the night. Anyways, i just had to put it on here as documentation because how cool is it that I can tell my kids one day, "you know, Serrano once said I had 'the most beautiful lips.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home