B & T
Friday, June 02, 2006
Here is some more of my favorite subway art. These are bronze sculptures found all over this station, I forget what number it is, but it's downtown. Pretty cool, huh? The one to the left is an alligator climbing up out of the sewer and eating a man.
posted by abryancole at
10:39 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
About Me
Name:
abryancole
View my complete profile
Previous
This is Mom and Amy on the steps of the Met, right...
Here are some more of the 50th St. Alice in Wond...
On our first night together, we went out to this ...
Jake and I went to the crepe restaurant on his las...
Okay, so Bryan and I went with Alana and Alex this...
So, here is our apartment, all dressed and ready f...
This is our New York princess. She is making lots...
Central Park under lots of snow.This is Alana nea...
This is Bryan being silly and crawling into a tunn...
On the right is me bundled up and marching towards...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home