B & T
Sunday, August 06, 2006
This is our silly cat, Buttons. He did this all own his own. Maybe because the apartment was hot, but who knows.
posted by abryancole at
9:57 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
About Me
Name:
abryancole
View my complete profile
Previous
So, on our way out to the Hamptons, Bryan and I f...
Even though it's sideways, you can see the Empire ...
The End to a Long Memorial Day weekend. I think e...
Here is some more of my favorite subway art. These...
This is Mom and Amy on the steps of the Met, right...
Here are some more of the 50th St. Alice in Wond...
On our first night together, we went out to this ...
Jake and I went to the crepe restaurant on his las...
Okay, so Bryan and I went with Alana and Alex this...
So, here is our apartment, all dressed and ready f...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home